Long Distance Relationship

by - June 14, 2019

Halo there.

Sweet greeting from Kupang, Indonesia.
It's 00.30 pm here and I still can't sleep at all.
I remember something that comes into my head these latest few days.
Yes, it's about Long Distance Relationship (LDR).
Some people in my neighbourhood keep asking me, why can I undergo this kinda relationship? Well, I do it because I finally find the right man. I'm over the moon when I get together with him and when I'm talking to him. Otherwise, I count on him (although in our daily conversation I frequently blame him even I don't have to jump down my throat, and he always gives in to cool down the situation. I'm really sorry for that darling). Why I count on him? Simply because he's trustable. I felt like I click on him. He has everything I look for this far. He's a lover, a brother, a best friend for me. he supports my dreams. He loves to go travelling as mine too. Besides, he's caring, smart (this' what I love the most from him). He has excellent interpersonal skill. I really look up to him very much. He's captivating. Sssssttt, keep it under wraps, don't tell him I fill you in about his charm here.
OMG pardon me for talking too much about him. Now let's start talking about LDR. People once said "only legend can undergo this kinda relationship", oh I'm touched, give some tissues, please. LOL. Btw, I love this quote a lot "be happy with what you have while working for what you want". So, don't ask why, here I am, I'm happy with him, my best partner. That's all? Yes, it's. Good night awesome people, sweet dream. Iilafyu.

You May Also Like

0 comments