Always Be My Maybe

by - June 09, 2019

Halo everybody
Long time no see.
Yup, I'm back to this lovely blog post in English. I'm trying to write in English as I'm an English learner now. Obviously, since long time ago, but I just put much attention now.
Today I'll write about a movie, called "Always Be My Maybe".
You know I actually don't like any movie very much but since that man a.k.a. Kaje came to my life my fondness about movies gets stronger as almost every day we talk about movies.
Let me talk about the movie.
Literally, I was interested to watch the movie when I saw Ci Jenny Jusuf (the person who I follow her Instagram) on her instastory.
The movie talks about a couple of childhood friend, Sasha and Marcus. Either Sasha or Marcus has a complete family, however, Marcus has big attention from his, not like Sasha. She has a family but there’s no home for her due to her family always not at home when she’s there. Fortunately, there’s always Marcus’ family love her like their own daughter. They grow up together until one day they realize that they fall in love with one another. What comes next? What happens to them? let's take a look at it.

You May Also Like

0 comments